Tuesday, January 30, 2007

HI












Hi everybody
My name is Nasser, and you can just call me Nasser. I'm from Qatar, which is a small country located in the Middle East between Bahrain, The United Arab Emerits and Saudi Arabia. I have been in Maryland for one year, during that I have taken some English courses. I'm planning to study fire protection Engineering I think it's an interesting major because not a lot of people know about it. I hope that I get the chance to know all of you, and also that all of you will get the chance to know me as well.

3 comments:

Hiromi said...

Hello, Nasser!
My name is Hiromi and I'm from Japan. I visited UM last summer and I was the student of Nina's class at the time.

I found it interesting to know about where you come from. Also, I'm interested in your major because I've never heard of it. I'll google that when I have time!

Anyway, nice to meet you! ^^

Nina Liakos said...

Congratulations on a good beginning. Welcome to blogging!

Erika Cruvinel said...

Hi Nasser!
My name is Erika and I'm from Brazil. I really want to learn more about your country and share experiences with you and your classmates!
Best wishes!